Kamael: Hellbound

ru | en

Главная |  Мобы |  Вещи | Рыбалка |  Крафт |  Манор |  Питомцы |  Классы |  Квесты |  Клановые скилы |  Зоны |  Карты

Оружие |  Теневое оружие |  Броня |  Сеты |  Бижутерия | Разное |  Обмен

Серьги | Кольца  | Ожерелья | Талисманы | Браслеты | Головные уборы

 НазваниеКрист.М.Деф.МПДоступность
itemMagic Ring
-70Дроп Спойл Покупка 
itemRing of Knowledge
A gold ring with delicately engraved rune characters of knowledge.
-90Дроп Покупка Обмен
itemRing of Anguish
A gold ring with engraved rune characters of anguish.
-110Дроп Спойл Покупка Обмен
itemRing of Firefly
A ring given to apprentices of the Black Anvil Guild.
-110
itemRing of Raccoon
A ring given to apprentices of the Bronze Key Guild.
-110
itemRing of Wisdom
-120Дроп Покупка Обмен
itemBlue Coral Ring
-140Дроп Покупка Обмен
itemRing of Devotion D
32160Дроп Покупка 
itemEnchanted Ring D
51180Дроп Покупка 
itemBlack Pearl Ring D
77200Дроп Покупка 
itemElven Ring D
113220Дроп Крафт Покупка 
itemMithril Ring D
146240Дроп Крафт 
itemAquastone Ring C
41260Дроп Крафт Покупка 
itemRing of Protection C
52280Дроп Крафт 
Из др.вещей 
itemRing of Ages C
78300Дроп Крафт Обмен
Из др.вещей 
itemRing of Binding C
112320Дроп Крафт Обмен
Из др.вещей 
itemAdamantite Ring B
53340Дроп Крафт 
Из др.вещей 
itemRing of Black Ore B
82360Дроп Крафт 
Из др.вещей 
itemRing of Queen Ant B
Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 30%, increase poison attack chance by 30%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 20%, and increase hold attack chance by 20%. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied
824821Дроп 
itemSealed Phoenix Ring A
The seal can be broken with the help of the Blacksmith of Mammon. When the seal is broken, the effects of M. Def.+2 and MP+13 are given.
69380Дроп Крафт 
itemPhoenix Ring A
Phoenix Ring. Produces the effect of MP +13.
1044013Обмен
itemSealed Majestic Ring A
The seal can be broken with the help of the Blacksmith of Mammon. When the seal is broken, the effects of M. Def.+2 and MP+17 are given.
104400Дроп Крафт 
itemMajestic Ring A
Majestic Ring. Produces the effect of MP +17.
1384217Обмен
itemRing of Core A
Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 20%, increase poison attack chance by 20%, and increase accuracy. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied
694821Дроп 
itemSealed Tateossian Ring S
The seal of this item can be broken by going through the Blacksmith of Mammon. When the seal is broken, it will produce the effects of M. Def. +2 and MP+21.
123460Дроп Крафт 
itemBeleth's Ring S
A ring which Beleth ordered Tully to make. Magic Resistance +12% , Mental attack power +10, Mental attack resistance +10, Max. MP +21, Dark Resistance +15.
-4821
itemRing of Baium S
Produces the following effects: MP +21, increase resistance to poison by 40%, increase poison attack chance by 40%, increase accuracy, increase critical damage, increase resistance to hold by 30%, increase hold attack chance by 30%, increase Atk., and casting spd. If a character wears two identical rings, the effect of only one ring will be applied
864821Дроп 
itemTateossian Ring S
Tateossian Ring. Produces the effect of MP +21.
1484821Обмен
itemDynasty Ring Bleeding Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Bleed Resistance +5.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Darkness Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Dark Attack Resistance +5.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Fear Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Fear Resistance +4.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Hold Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Hold Resistance +8.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Paralysis Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Paralysis Resistance +4.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Poison Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Poison Resistance +7.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Sleep Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Sleep Resistance +8.
-1823
itemDynasty Ring Stun Resistance S80
Produces the effect of MP +23, Stun Resistance +8.
-1823
itemSealed Dynasty Ring S80
The seal can be broken with the help of the Blacksmith of Mammon. When seal is broken, the effect of M.Def+7 and MP+23 is given.
-530Крафт 
itemDynasty Ring S80
Produces the effect of MP +23.
-6023
.

© L2J.RU 2006—2022, all rights reserved. Info and credits.